Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Will today's navy 2011, automatically DQ you for flat feet if you admit you use shoe inserts?

In all honesty the pain is not chronic or dehabiliating. I'd rate as 1-2 on a scale of 1-5. Also it's mostly my right foot I honestly could live without one on my left foot. My friend whos been in the army for the past 2 years said dont F**** worry about it. Also its gotten better as the years have gone bye it used to be much worse 5-6 years ago. Im 21. I've heard specifically admitting that you use prescribed inserts WILL DQ you. I've decided when I go down to MEPS I will not take my inserts with me and just say it causes me no pain or discomfort. I don't want to let such a trivial issue on my end DQ me from the navy. I say this cause i know my body better than anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment