Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making interactive animation with jquery?

I do not know anything about writing html, css, java script, or jquery. I have used a software to make keyframe animations and export it as flash that is interactive. I have googled and googled this, but cannot find an answer. My question is: Does any know if there is software that I can make jquery animations that can inlude links, that is similar to making flash using keyframe animation? If so what is the software? Again I dont know anything about writing code, so I will need a software that I can insert pictures, and write text, and add actions, and keyframes without knowing code. Or is there a software that I can make keyframe animation and export it as jquery instead of flash? Thank you for reading my question and thank you to anyone that can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment