Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Silent Hill - cant load saved game on ps2 from ps1 memory card?

Ok so I have a PS2 and decided to get Silent Hill for the first time. Loving the game but didn't realise you cant save a PS1 game to a PS2 memory card. So I bought a PS1 card off ebay, and left the playstation on for 4 days until it arrived, inserted the card and could finaly save my game. Even saved it twice in fact, so I know for sure that it had saved. So i switch off the playstation 2 for a couple days and now when i fire it back up, there is no "continue" option on the screen. No probs I think, and look for a "load game" option somewhere. Nothing of the sort anywhere. So i fire the PS2 up into the dashboard and browse to the memory card which shows as being unformatted? Can anyone shed any light on the problem? I know for a fact the game saved? I'm waiting on the missus to dig out her old PS1 to try it on that but if anyone knows what's going on please shed some light! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment