Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why did she die did she miss Taco or something?

So today i was eating some mcdonalds and i left it on my small table and when i came back my stupid chiuahua was eating my chicken nuggets!!! Right when Taco saw me he jumped off the table and i was still mad so i took him out back and i kicked him. Then i went inside for a while to eat the remains of my chicken nuggets. So i went outside to go to Henry Edwards buttsomething store and Taco was dead. But before he died he pooped out melted poop. So i was like oh well i he was probably retarded any ways...and gay. So i went to the store and bought some pooptarts. But this time when i came back my beloved Doberman who is a purebred Julie was dead? Did she die because she missed Taco?!? Well i properly barried her but what do i do with Taco's body? Can i just feed it to my cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment